Saturday, March 22, 2008

About my Friend


If I tell about her I would say that she is a sticker and a super kind person. When she start studying she never give up, also she likes giving something to people. She loves sharing something which she like.
I met her, when I joined a Chinese health care food ( I don't know what it is name in English) cooking class. The class was a sociable atmosphere, the teacher was interesting and friendly. Coincidentally She and I are same age and we were the youngest students. Moreover, we had a common friend!! ( we knew this fact after few month passed) After class , we were chatting for a long time in a doughnuts shop. She told me that she wanted to be a Chinese health care food professtional and it would be difficult, but once she made her mind, she worked very hard on her study. So now she is a professional of Chinese healthy food.
Beside the class we had a lot of fun such as went to dinner( our favoret a french restaurant), drive, lunch, workshop..., above all we found a great coffee shop. The happening was a very important for us.
I have gotten along together with her for 4 years. When I left from Japan, She cheered me a lot and sent me a delicious coffee and chocolate many times with her hart warming letters while I was in San Diego, even though I didn't tell anything about any worries. She can guess my felling without a big conversation. It made me very happy and relax many times.

No comments: