Wednesday, January 31, 2007

ジョン君

This is my dog. His name is John. My mother named him when he became my family. Actually he died 3years ago. He was with us about 17 years. My sister and I grew up with him.
When he came to my house, he was really small baby( he wasn't big even though he grew up). I remember that we took him my house from our neighborhood. At that time, John was with his mother and siblings. Several days, he was crying if he was alone in a room especialy at night, but he adapted gradually and then he became naughty!! He bit shos, socks clothes...then hided them in his small house. Moreover, he loved playing with tissue. He took all of tissue papers out from a box and spread them out all over the room.
He gave me a bunch of great memory and still I love him very much.

2 comments:

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean said...

Upload other pictures!!!!!!!lol